BOOK OF MORMON AUTHORSHIP: Was the Book of Mormon Plagiarized?
- How Joseph Smith faked the Book of Mormon (A Satirical Essay)
- “The Late War Between the United States and Great Britain”
- “The First Book of Napoleon”
- The Vernal Holley Map Theory
- U.S. History and the Book of Mormon
- Thomas Donofrio’s “Early American Influences on the Book of Mormon”
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part I)
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part II)
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part III)
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part IV)
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part V)
- “View of the Hebrews” (Part VI)
EVIDENCES IN FAVOR OF THE BOOK OF MORMON
- Why the Translation Process is the Best Evidence in Favor of the Book of Mormon
- An Argument in Favor of the Divinity of the Book of Mormon Translation (Part I)
- An Argument in Favor of the Divinity of the Book of Mormon Translation (Part II)
- King Anti-Nephi-Lehi’s use of the phrase “Great God”
- Unique Language of the Prophet Zenos
- Book of Mormon Authorship: Unique phrases of various Prophets
- Consistencies in Book of Mormon Geography
- Internal Consistency in the Book of Mormon: The Tree of Life and the Fountain of Living Waters
- Comparing Book of Mormon Warfare to Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War”
COMPARING THE BIBLE AND THE BOOK OF MORMON
- List of motifs, symbols, names, and phrases: Comparing the Bible and Book of Mormon
- Why does the Book of Mormon quote the New Testament?
- Does the Book of Mormon Plagiarize the Bible?
- Comparing Names in the Book of Mormon and the Bible
- A Closer Look at Some Biblical References Found in the Book of Mormon
- Scriptural References to Events of the Allegory of the Olive Tree
- Biblical Motifs and Doctrines in 2 Nephi 9
- Comparing Motifs and Phrases in Alma 5 to the Bible
- The Vision of the Tree of Life: Comparing the Bible and Koran (Part 1)
- The Vision of the Tree of Life (Part II): Biblical Comparisons
MY OPINIONS ON SOME MODERN LDS ISSUES
- Are the LDS Church’s Financial Investments Contrary to Gospel Teachings?
- Should Members of the LDS Church Prosecute Criminals?
- Answers to the Alt-Right according to the Book of Mormon
- Do Prophets Know Everything?
Responses to Christopher Nemelka, who claims to have translated the Sealed Portion of the Gold Plates and re-translated the lost 116 pages of the Book of Lehi
- Christopher Nemelka’s Purpose for Writing the Sealed Portion
- Contradictions in Christopher Nemelka’s “Book of Lehi”
- Problems with Christopher Nemelka’s “The Sealed Portion”
Responses to Denver Snuffer Jr., who claims Christ’s church should have no central authority and that the true LDS faith ended with Joseph Smith’s death
- Arguments against Denver Snuffer Jr. according to the Book of Mormon (Part I)
- Arguments Against Denver Snuffer (Part II)